Thursday, November 7, 2013

Button, Button...

Today's challenge over at Catherine and Cathy Create is to use buttons.  I am still working on Christmas cards for our upcoming Craft Market this Saturday so I put on my thinking cap to see what I could come up with.

Here's My Card:


I tried a new technique that I saw online somewhere that was called "glitter powder".  You mix Stampin' Up! embossing powder with SU glitter, and Voila!  a glittery embossed image.  The picture does not do the glittery image justice; it's so pretty! I used Cherry Cobbled embossing powder and gold glitter.

Here are the rest of the details:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Wonderful Wreath, Heard From the Heart
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Big Shot, Windows Framelits
Accessories: Neutrals Buttons (R), Old Olive Ribbon (R)





1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely. I like that you mixed embossing powder with glitter. I'm going to try that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!