Thursday, September 12, 2013

Here For You

I've been working hard lately getting ready for a new Craft Market that my friend and I are putting together, (you can checkout our Facebook page here!), but I took a break from packaging cards today to make one.

I haven't played along with Mojo Monday for a while so I used their sketch.  I quite liked this one!

I also decided to play along with The Paper Players and their colour combo challenge.


I must admit that Rich Razzleberry is not a colour I use very much; which is why I decided to try this challenge.

Heres My Card...


Here are the details:
Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP : Razzleberry Lemonade (retired)
Tools: Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rich Razzleberry Button
Stamp: Pretty Petites
Ink: Rich Razzleberry






2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty. Love the embossed white background and that pretty strip of DSP. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Tiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use the sketch and I love how the razzleberry pops against all the white space! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!