Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back To School

Here's my card for the next challenge, one of my favourite challenge to try and that's the Friday Mashup!
There is always two options at the Mashup, of course I usually try to do both.  This week it's a back to school theme.  I can honestly say I don't miss the craziness of back to school, it's been a long time since I've had to deal with that!  Here's the challenge:


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with the "Sketch Liliana created."
  2. Create a project with a "School Theme (books, pencils, rulers, numbers, etc."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "School themed project using Liliana's Sketch. "

I mixed up the sketch a bit,  Here's My Card:



Here's the details:
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey
DSP: Birthday Basics
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids (R), Measuring Stick Stampin' Around Builder Wheel
Ink:  Basic Grey, Black Stazon, Primrose Petals and Strawberry Slush Markers
Accessories: Neutrals Brads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!