Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wild About Washi

Today I am in Salt Lake City getting ready for my first Stampin' Up Convention.  So excited!!!   So, in preparation I have been working on my swaps for the last few weeks, and I decided to play with the Washi Tape I'd had for a while but was still unopened.

Here's My Card:


I found a sketch that I had saved and thought it would look great with the Washi.   I was really happy with how the card turned out and am now in love with Washi!  I'll be ordering more for sure.

This card has a bit of a "grunge" look, which is not usually my style, but I think the combo of the Wasi and DSP give it that look.

I need to give a shout out to my friends at Catherine and Cathy Create (hopefully you have come here from there!) and thank them for asking me to be part of their new fun challenge blog!  If you have not been there yet, please check it out.

Here's my recipe:
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Pool Party, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: This and That Epic Day Washi Tape and DSP, Finishing Touches Edgelit, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!