Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Playing with MDS

I've been playing with MDs for the last little while; mostly working on hybrid projects.  As I feel I have so much to learn I've been following a few blogs that focus on digital card-making or scrapping.   One of them is MDS Monday and their challenge this week was a card challenge.



Here's My Card... 




This took me several hours and I could have made a paper card in a fraction of the time!   I definitely need more practice!. I had fun playing though.  I think I may actually print the Two by Two image and make a hybrid card using this layout too.


3 comments:

  1. I think one of the reasons MDS takes longer than papercrafting is that you can redo things as many times as you want. Sometimes that can be a bad thing. :) Keep at it... it will get easier. Adorable baby card! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension you've created on this card - it's an awesome baby card - sorry it took you so long, but I think you've nailed it - and I agree with Heidi's comment. I tend to take longer to make MDS projects just because it's so easy to change things and play around. Thanks for playing along with us this week at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, Tiz. I just love the monochromatic look for baby cards. I agree with you, MDS can take much longer than paper crafting - but as Heidi said, there's just too much you can do! I remember I was the same when I first started making cards, it felt like it took me forever! But, I got into a groove and found my own style, and then they just came out quickly from then on. The same thing will happen with MDS :) Wonderful job with this challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!