Friday, July 19, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. - Convention Swap

Here's My Card for yet another Stampin' Up! Convention Swap.  It's a bit boring to make 100 of the same card so I decided to  mix it up; also, that way I won't use up my stock of one particular product.

I really love a soft, sublte card and often do them when making cards to give.  So, for this card I wanted a subtle effect for a wedding card, but also did want a little bit of colour so  I used one of the new colours SU added this year - Soft Sky.  It is a really pretty soft blue

Here's My Card:





Recipe:
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Soft Sky
Stamps:  Secret Garden, Banner Greetings Hostess Set, Mixed Bunch
Ink: Soft Sky, Illuminate (to get the soft watermark effect on the card)
Accessories: Basic Pearls
Tools:  Blossom Punch


Here's a closeup of the Illuminate:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!