Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas in July

Here's My Card for The Friday Mashup FM120. This week it's Christmas in July! I've been busy stamping over the last few days; part of the reason is that it is so much cooler in my basement craft room! I've played along with several challenges.  For this one I tried a technique shared a while ago by one of our Strawberry SUper Stampers.




Here's a close-up of the ornaments.



Recipe:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Raspberry Ripple,
Stamps: Oh, Goodie, Gorgeous Grunge 
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Garden Green, Midnight Muse
Tools: Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Stripes Embossing Folder
Accessories: Raspberry Ripple, Garden Green and Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Early Espresso Baker's Twine


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the negative die-cuts with the ribbon fill. Perfect! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lovin' the Gorgeous Grunge set from Convention!

      Delete
  2. Great technique and I love that you used the Grunge set!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas card! Great technique with the ribbon and I love the touch of colouring the sentiment in the same colour order as the ornaments! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool - what a fun idea to fill the negative space with ribbon! I love the multicoloured 'ho ho ho'. Sun Christmas card :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!