Monday, July 8, 2013

Catherine and Cathy Create A New Challenge Blog.

I am so thrilled and honoured to be asked to be a part of a Design Team  for a brand new Challenge Blog called Catherine and Cathy Create.   And I get to put a brand new badge on my blog!

They will have lots of different challenges and teams so please drop by and check it out.  I will be part of the Cards team.
So to get started, and to play along, just for fun, I created a card for their first challenge, which was a Colour Challenge.  CCC # 1 , the July Colour Challenge, was to use Raspberry Ripple, Cool Cabana and Basic Black as inspired by this photo : 




Here's My Card....




I cut a piece of Raspberry Ripple DSP from the Print Poetry DSP Pack (it looks a little red in this picture - sorry about that ), and used the Finishing Touches Edgelit to make the cute zigzag frame.  My new favourite sentiment set is Sassy Salutations; I stamped the Happy Birthday in Raspberry Ripple and then cut it out with the Ovals Collection Framelits.  I wanted a small Basic Black border to match the border around the card so I had to fussy cut that to get it the size I wanted. A few Coastal Cabana  butterflies stamped in Smokey Slate and then cut out with the Bitty Butterfly punch.  Add some basic rhinestones for a little bling and it was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!