Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Sunflower

Here's My Card for the Friday Mashup 114.  This challenge highlights the Brickwall Technique, which was new to me.  What a cool technique; a little time consuming but I think it is well worth it for a special card.  Just can't get enough of the Mashup!  Always great challenges.










I chose the stamp set Summer Sunflower, an old SU retired set, but one I have hung on to.  I stamped on Newsprint DSP in Summer Starfruit and Early Espresso and positioned the leaves and the flower centre with my stamp-a-ma-jig.  Leaves are stamped in Always Artichoke and the Centre in Early Espresso . I also used a mask here to position the leaves where I wanted them.  The DSP is from Comfort Cafe, the trim in Always Artichoke is cut with Edgelits and the card is Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!