Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oh Baby! Hello!

Here's My Card for three challenges this week.  This is the first time I've combined three challenges in one.  All three combined well to make a fun card.  The first was from The Friday Mashup which was to make a baby card using the colours Pool Party, Real Red and So Saffron.








The second challenge was a theme challenge from The Paper Players.  It had to be sewing themed or include stitches.

  

The next challenge was a sketch from Mojo Monday which brought the whole thing together!

So here it is.


I used the the paper piercing tool and the Pool Party marker to create faux stitching; I think the clouds in the Cloudy Day embossing folder sort of look like stitches too.  The sentiments are from Ciao! Baby and Tiny Tags, the whale is the Happy Whale Clearlits Die (love it!).  The Pool Party DSP is from Sweet Shop (ret.) and is perfect for the waves, and the scrap of So Saffron (ret.) reminds me of a baby blanket so I thought it was a perfect fit. The cardstock is Naturals White.  All products are Stampin' Up!

This was a fun card to make, hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Tiz.






4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is adorable! I need to use this little whale some more....cute baby card you've created! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!
    BTW, you still have your word verification turned on; it makes it more challenging for readers to leave comments. If you would like to know how to turn it off, let me know...we want you to get all the comments you deserve!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads-up LeAnne! I think I've turned it off now. Always appreciate your feedback!

      Delete
  2. Tiz - What an adorable polka-dotted whale. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! I love the little anchor! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!