Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentine Trio

Here's My Card for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge # 69 - A Sketch by Linda S.

It's great to spend the afternoon card-making and that's how I spent my Sunday afternoon.

This card was made with the new More Amore DSP from Stampin' Up. The hearts were punched with the Full Heart punch. The Primrose Petals Core-dinations cardstock was embossed with an Adorning Accents folder, then sanded.



I also made another card with this sketch and the Secret Garden framelits and stamp set and DSP from Sale-A-Bration called Sycamore Street.



2 comments:

  1. Great card Tiz! I love that DSP and the embossing folder! And I also love how you used the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful! I love the texture and sanding on the first, and the colors and textures are perfect on the second one! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!