Friday, June 22, 2012

Gifts of Christmas...yes, Christmas!

Here's my card for Merry Monday # 25 a challenge sketch.  I think part of the challenge is getting into Christmas in June, lol! 


Here is the sketch:



Stamps are Gifts of Christmas and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Cardstock is Whisper White and Riding Hood Red. The cut-out behind the image was made with the Large Paper Doily Sizzlit.  The circle was cut with the 21/2" punch.  The ribbon is (retired) Riding Hood Red.  All those items are by Stampin' Up.  In addition I used a Culltebug embossing folder and Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz, but I don't think you can really see the shimmer in the photo.


Hope you like!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Tiz! That lacy circle is perfect for the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you got into Christmas in June beautifully, Tiz! Isn't it nice to have that card done? I love the embossing and the red doily! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh love the red and white and the lacey circle is beautiful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!