Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beau Chateau

Here's my card just for fun.  I've been on a card making frenzy this week as I have been away for so long I need to catch up.  I am working on cards for my upcoming Stampin' Up Open House, so the next few posts are some of these cards.  Here is two takes on one card.





These cards were CASE'd from Julie Buhler; I love her work but she is not posting much lately.  The DSP is Beau Chateau, cardstock is Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette. The flowers were made using the Boho Blossoms punch and the Little Leaves Sizzlit die. The sentiments are from Occasional Quotes and God's Blessings and cut out after running through the Big Shot with the Designer Frames embossing folders.  The butterfly was made with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die. The ribbon is Very Vanilla.


Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!